Friday, February 1, 2008

It’s a Twilight meme

Toni at Wifely Steps has blogged this Twilight meme for Twilight lovers everywhere! Naturally, I couldn't help myself!!! Thanks Toni for the concept!


Which book in the series is your favorite?

Twilight! One read and I was hooked!

How long did it take you to read the books?
A couple of days for each book. They were riveting! (This is a ditto for me!)

Who introduced you to the books?
I read about them when someone posted on the Moonlight imdb board and then I read about them on something completely unrelated. Then my dh told me that he'd heard them talking about the books on the radio so I took it all as a sign that I was meant to read them!

Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?
Bought!

Are you most looking forward to: Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, or the movie?
Midnight Sun! I read the first chapter on the SM website and can't wait to read it all through Edward's eyes!

What’s your dream ending to the series?
That Bella and Edward get married, he converts her and they live happily ever after, of course!

Favorites:

Who is your favorite character?
Edward, Edward, Edward!

Who’s your favorite vampire?
Ummmmm....Edward! I love Alice too though!

Who is your favorite werewolf?
I suppose Jacob!

What’s one of your favorite quotes from the stories?

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner!

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb!

If I could dream at all, it would be about you!

What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?
There are so many! Possibly when he proposes in Eclipse! *sigh* So romantic!

What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?
I like all the times that Bella is cross with Jacob! Rofl! Sorry Jacob fans, but I am def Team Edward!

How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?
When Alice first returned from the Cullens 'exile' in New Moon. I love that their relationship was so caring from that point on.

What was your favorite adventure/battle?
Hmmmmm.....I am torn between the battle with the newly turned vamps in book 3 or with the whole Volturi adventure in book 2!

Which book cover was your favorite?
I like all of them.

Are these books among your favorite books of all?
Yes!


Movie Stuff:

How did you first find out about the movie?

I can't remember....perhaps the SM website!

Are you excited?
HELL YEAH. (ditto)

What do you think of the casting so far?
So far so good. I want to see the chemistry between RP and KT! (my words exactly!!!)

Are you going to go see it?
Absolutely! I may be the oldest person in the cinema but I'll be there! Baahaaa!

Planning on going with anyone in particular?
I'm not sure yet!

Do you think it will stay true to the book?
No, I don't but I'm hoping it will. Movies that are true to books are few and far between unfortunately!

Breaking Dawn Speculation:

Are you planning on buying this book as soon as it’s out?

Absolutely!

Do you think Bella will be turned into a vampire finally?
I'm hoping so but perhaps not.

Do you think she and Edward will get married?
I am so hoping that they do! I'm just a sad romantic at heart!!! ;)

Do you think Jacob might imprint in this book?
I think so.

Who do you think Bella will end up with : Edward or Jacob?
Edward....pleeeeeeeeease!

Do you think it will be a happy, sad, or shocking ending?
I'm hoping happy!

Who do you think will be the villain(s) of the book this time?
Perhaps a new villan. I'm thinking that maybe Jacob might try and stop the wedding, too, knowing what is supposed to come afterwards!

How would you feel about a possible vampire / werewolf cross?
I don't know. Haven't thought of that yet!

Will Charlie find out Edward is a vampire?
No.

Will the vampires and werewolves continue the truce they had in Eclipse?
I hope so. I think that sends a really strong message through a theme of tolerance to people different to you!

If anyone, who do you think will die in this book?
Oh, I don't know. I'm hoping no one! Given SM's love of traditional romantic literature like Romeo and Juliet though, I am worried! However she also loves Pride & Prejudice so there is hope of happiness at the end!

For a twist: what would you think if Edward was somehow turned human?
I don't know. It would be a twist but I guess how it's written is what matters!

Do you think Jacob will be over Bella by the end of the book?
I hope so!

What do you most want to happen in Breaking Dawn?
Rofl! For Bella to marry Edward of course and that they live happily ever after!

What’s your dream ending?
See above!

(A Few Last Things:)

In which book did you like Bella’s character best?
I loved her in Twilight. She was so naive and fresh.

How about Edward’s?
All 3!

Jacob’s?
Twilight....I saw less of him then!

Alice’s?
New Moon. Great friend. (ditto)

If it were possible…who would you most want to meet in person?
Edward!