Monday, February 25, 2008

View From My Kitchen Window


My dear friend Lynda at Lulu's Bay has challenged us all to take a pic from our kitchen window. Now, I've been so busy and too ashamed of my dirty kitchen window to take this picture up until now but finally......taaaa daaaaaa!!!!!

Yes, I know! Uninspiring, isn't it! Did I tell you that I live on the side of a hill? Rocks walls (and their blue tongue lizard inhabitants) surround us and there is a 4 metre drop from the back fence to the back of the house. Mind you, it is about 20 metres away so you can't make out the very back of the yard from the house but it makes a good climb when a surge on energy occasionally hits! Oh and I take no responsibility for the dead plants!

And yes.....that is the bbq lid up! Why dh didn't put it down after cooking breakfast on it yesterday, I'll never know. And why there is a spanner sitting to the side of it is also a mystery!

*sigh*.....see Lynda....I told you it is a pretty sad sight! ;)