Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Australia Day!!!



I've been trying to think of a great post to write about today, but really it's just been a day of sleeping in, shopping for new school shoes and catching up with chores for us. No bbqs here, no visiting friends and no making damper. I did have Vegemite toast for breakfast though....does that count???? We do have a long weekend this weekend to celebrate so maybe there is still some time to do the whole bbq thing before it's back to work on Tuesday!

Instead however, I thought I'd add a picture of the surprise I found in the middle of my cycad the other day. I guess that even the plants are excited that they've had more rain in the last month than they've probably had all year!

Happy Australia Day to everyone. I've added a great version of one of my fave Australian songs to the Imeem player, too so enjoy!