Monday, June 11, 2007

A New Camera at the Football!





I've made no secret of my frustration to understand what the big attraction with football is. But out of a sense of 'supporting the boys' I gamely ventured off to the AFL with them on Saturday night to see the Brisbane Lions play the Western Bulldogs (Lions lost btw!). Sorry to all those footy fans out there, but I still can't see what grabs people about the game, but I did get to take some snazzy shots with my NEW camera! Yaaaayyyyyy! Yes, I finally took the plunge and went and bought myself a new one. Not a dslr cause I am soooo not a photo expert and don't profess to be but rather a camera in the 'super zoom' range. I am obviously still learning how to 'drive' it but these are my first attempts! I was quite impressed with this one of Akermanis because he was actually a long way away from where we were sitting when I took it. Photography experts may like to direct me to a good 'digital photography for dummies' site though! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket