Friday, June 8, 2007

My Hope Picture

For some reason I love this photo. My old camera is dying. Yes, yes, it's a sad tale but the other day when I wanted to take a picture of the rain, I whipped out my mobile phone in the hopes that it would take a couple of ok pictures for my rain blog post. I love my mobile for a number of reasons (the first being that it took me ages to convince Dear Husband that I needed more than the base model, being the technology queen I am almost becoming!). Anyway, one of the photos I took was this one and it's just so clear for a little phone camera. And it shows hope, too....hope for a backyard photographer that one day she'd get a fancy new camera and hope for a pot plant that's been dying of thirst for months now. Now if only I'd remembered to remove the little saucer from the picture that my darling daughter put there to 'feed the ants' it might have been perfect! *sigh*