Monday, December 15, 2008

Question.....The Renamed Dog!


Question: What do you do when Superteen and Miss Nine fight for 2 days straight over dog names!

Answer: Throw your hands up in the air and say 'Well stoof it! I will name him then!'

And that, Dear Readers, is exactly what happened!

Hence, Archie/Max is no longer and I introduce you to Jasper!

Ok, it does have a little Twilight ring to it (encouraged by a couple of visiting friends of mine!) but as puppy was asleep all day, awake all night and was very pale, I figured that it fit.

It is a worry though that I know a Jasper in real life, but I'm trying to not make comparisons!

And I am pleased to report that Jasper is settling in well. And Ruby is playing the perfect host. Tonight, Ruby decided to drink out of Jasper's water bowl (we still have them in separate rooms at night) and Jasper took one look and decided to share with her.....the two of them sipping out one bowl....oh so cute!

As for Jasper, he loves to play tumble and roll with Ruby. He growls and jumps and nips at Ruby and Ruby just rolls around and chases him! Oh my God....I'm in love with a couple of dogs!

So life in our house will never be the same again! Now we are a proud two-dog family and loving it!