Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas!


This is my opportunity to wish you all a very restful and love-filled Christmas and a peaceful new year.

Thank you all for visiting my blog this year and for continuing to leave comments and take time to read my words.

My Christmas this year will be once again filled with spending time with family, eating turkey, ham and prawns (yum! And did I say that I've bought a pavlova to make for non-pudding eaters! Can't wait!), watching children open presents and going to Christmas Eve mass tonight which is always a beautiful experience at our local church.

I have left the final word to one of my favourite singers, Josh Groban, on my imeem player singing what is probably my favourite Christmas song. His version of this song is brilliant and the words really do relay the true meaning of Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!!