Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas Pressie!


Well, actually, I asked Dear Husband to purchase it for me and he did! Lol!

Now, I am a great believer in the theory that if you are blessed with certain assets then you make the most of them! And, if you can do so and raise money for a great cause then it's all the more perfect!

Australian cricketers, along with 3 Mobile and the McGrath Foundation have produced these very hot (someone pass me a fan, please!) calendars to raise money for breast cancer nursing support.

Interestingly, Australian cricketers have never really had a reputation for for anything other than playing cricket and wearing uniforms that almost cover them from head to toe! That is about to change however, as the current generation of players prove that they are just as appealing physically as they are in game abilities!

And FYI that is my very fave ex-Queensland and now Australian cricket player on the front cover, Mitchell Johnson, who abondoned his Bulls status to follow his heart to Western Australia. Awwwww! You gotta love a bloke like that, haven't you (see my love of romance is still satisfied!)!

*sigh* Now I just have to work out where to hang it! Suggestions anyone???