Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Meaning of Tired!

I am tired!

Tired of.....

Work pressures
Waking up when it is dark
Coming home when it is dark
Driving......to work, from work, to school, from school, to and from after school care, to sports training etc etc etc
Running late
Feeling chubby
Doing the groceries
Worrying over the rising costs of living
Paying bills on time and sometimes not on time
Work meetings
Cleaning up mess that I didn't create
Washing on week nights and hanging out washing in the dark, only to have it rain the next day!
Cooking
Having a pile of ironing that is almost as tall as me
Breaking up sibling fights and trying to work out who started it, who finished it and who should have consequences delivered!
Picking up chewed dog toys and chewed doggie bits of paper from the floor
Doing homework, even though I've finished high school
Worrying
Worrying
Worrying about children
Having back ache
The same old routine to get son out of bed in the morning
Just the same old routine
Husbands who continually forget our wedding anniversary (yes, today!)
I'm sure there's more but I'm too tired to think of what it could be!

Maybe I'm not tired......maybe it's just life! Or perhaps the life of a busy working mother!

Counting down to holidays....again!