Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Sweet Honour from a Sweet Friend!



In the midst of feeling like carp from the flu, I got an email from my lovely friend T, telling me that she'd awarded me with a blogger award! Awwww shucks! It couldn't have come at a better time either because I honestly was feeling shocking so it made my day! Thanks T. You are such a doll!

These awards, generated by Writer's Review are such a wonderful idea because we then have to 'pay it forward' to other deserving winners. So here are my nominees:

Crazy Trace

I'm awarding Trace the 'Inspirational Blogger' award. Darn, that girl can pedal! I am seriously inspired to pedal myself after reading about her fitness activities but then I slap myself around and eat another bar of chocolate! ;) You go, Trace!

My Place, My Head Space

Another of my lovely friends.....Kate. I'm awarding Kate the Thoughtful Blogger award cause she's always writing lovely thoughtful things about her family in her blog. And I love catching up with her amazing children's latest achievements there! Wtg, Kate!

I Love Brisbane

Definitely a 'Creative Blogger' award cause I love this site. Ok, partly because I'm a parochial Bris-Vegas-ite but also because it's so darn interesting. I've found out things about parts of Brisbane that I didn't know before and I was born and bred here! Go figure!

Luckybeans

For another 'Creative Blogger' Award. I was shown this website by a friend of mine and I love it. It's so interesting following the travels and tales of this lovely family over two continents, not to mention seeing all of their wonderful handicrafts as well!

Jeanie In Paradise

A 'Thoughtful Blogger' award cause she writes the most amazing long and interesting blog posts that have me either nodding my head in agreement at the computer screen or shaking my head cause I have no idea how to properly fold a fitted sheet! ;)!