Friday, November 28, 2008

Like A Bridge Over Troubled Waters



Do you ever have days when you are feeling like this???? I do! In fact, today is one of those days!

I am stressed and feeling blue! I have troubles with:

**the children (too much hormone-filled Superteen, too much lazy behaviour, too much arguing, fighting, crankiness....should I continue??)

**the house (mess, mess, mess!)

**my health (*cough, cough, cough*)

**work (busy, busy, busy)

**Dear Husband (don't get me started!!)

**me (too old, too frumpy, too tired!)

**the car......I had to buy four of these:
So, to make me feel better and not so blue, I invested in one of these:

Using these.....my favourite!!!
Then I bought a soft-shelled crab one of these (you so have not lived until you try a soft-shell crab one! Trust me!).

And my all-time favourite feel-good drink.....a skinny hot chocolate one of these:

And then I picked up my Gold Class tickets to see this:
See, I feel better already! Do I feel guilty? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! Do I feel poor....ummmm....maybe! Tee hee!