Sunday, November 9, 2008

Contemplating Why!


Why.....

***Is there just never enough time in the day?

***Do I have a whopping big mouth ulcer in my mouth that just won't stop hurting?

***Does the Superteen think that he knows more than me and erupts into a tirade of aggression whenever he doesn't get his own way?

***Is work taking over my life atm?

***Do I want a $200 antique teapot that I can't afford and cannot justify?

***Am I sweltering under the air conditioner one day and wearing a jacket the next?

***Are ebay sales so pathetic atm? (Now I know why I rarely sell on there these days)

***Can housewives across America manage to post parcels to Australia but corporations cannot??? Hello, Leap pad makers!!!!!

***Do car rental companies have all of their discounts finishing in December when we are booked to go to Tassie after that?

***Are the Australian cricket team doing so poorly (Hello guys...this just shouldn't happen! Bring back Roy!)

***Am I reloving Abba songs? (Ok, I blame Mamma Mia for that one! Take the songs out and the movie is ordinary...but the songs make the whole experience!)

***Have I washed the whole weekend and still have washing to do?

***Have I become addicted to Packed to the Rafters?

***Do all of the web sites say that Season 2 of Life On Mars has been released on dvd yet no store has it in stock?

***Do I love going to Sandgate and am cranky that Woolworths is developing a whole corner for a new shop. Is it sacrilegious to develop a quaint little bay side place that still has a simple and relaxed feel to it? Developers, stay away! (Btw, my photo was from last week when I had lunch on the foreshore there!).

***Am I counting down to holidays (5 weeks counting this one in case you are interested!)


Phew, I feel better now!