Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy Busy Busy




That kinda describes my life at the moment!

Work is snowballing....getting ready for Christmas break!
Kids are busy with school and sport. The Superteen is up to his neck in assignments and exams and is just not a happy person to be around atm.
I am busy finalising ebay sales (yep, I actually sold stuff!).
We have weekends full with everything you can think of.
Christmas dinners and break up parties are being organised.
Christmas presents are being considered (what on earth am I going to get my father???)
And in the midst of all this we are making holiday preparations and I'm trying to organise a work movie night out to see Twilight!

Phew!

So in the meantime, I was scrolling through some photos on our old computer the other night and found this one of my gorgeous baby.....the same baby that the teacher today told me was 'an absolute pleasure to teach'. You've just gotta be happy with comments like that, haven't you??!