Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ptttt-Ptttt-Ptttt-Pttttt


Actually, that is Putt-Putt (or mini golf) as spoken by people who are frustrated that they can't get that little ball into that stoopid little hole! Ok, that was me! But Miss Eight was determined that broken finger or not, she was doing it....and she did....totally outclassing me! But we won't talk about that!

The Superteen decided to take a couple of his friends to have a belated celebration of his birthday. I admit that I win slack mother of the year award and kept putting the whole birthday celebration thing off! Today, it caught up with me and after lots of mini golf, pizza and other junk food later, we are all feeling like we've had a party!

Yesterday I spent the day at work (anyone heard of an ICT Certicate??!! Don't ask! I am sick to death of doing mine!) while the Superteen went to Wet N Wild with a church youth group day! I was so wishing that I could be there after my 5th hour of looking at a computer screen!

Hope that you all had a great weekend!