Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Weekend Round-Up!

This weekend......

Dear Husband mowed the long long grass! This is the down-side of summer.....every weekend it needs to be mowed!


Miss Eight, still with bandaged and splinted finger/hand had a friend over to play and still managed to use the Wii remote and play the DS Lite. Thankfully, her pointer finger and thumb are not bandaged, giving her much more mobility than expected!

The Superteen played cricket on Saturday and was the team wicket keeper. He cracks me up when he plays cause he gets behind the stumps and cheers on the bowler and gives instructions to the fielders. Too bad he dropped a catch!
Today, he has gone to play golf with his grandad! Thank goodness for grandads who take Superteens out for the afternoon......we are happy cause there is peace and quiet, the Superteen is happy cause he's out playing sport and grandad is happy cause he has a golf partner! Share the love, I say!
And I have spent today vacuuming my house! Bler! But the floors look fabbo!
Last night, we also took the kids out to one of the worst Chinese restaurants I've ever been to. It used to be great but I think it has new owners. My Chicken and Corn soup and Seafood Chow Mein had the consistency of hair gel! Yuck! I know, I know, I should have sent it back but hey....I'm kinda shy in situations like that!

Dear Husband and I also managed to watch the first two episodes of (the UK version) of Life on Mars now that we've bought the dvd. Great show and a bit of a blast from the past with all of the 70s fashion etc.

Oh and we've ordered a new dining table and chairs but more on them when they arrive!

How was your weekend?????


And ok, I've cheated and used free photos for my blog today cause I just couldn't be bothered going off and photographing all those things! The cricket keeping gloves and wii pic are from Wikepedia.com....there, surely that satisfies the terms of use on that site!!!! Lol!