Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fifteen Thousand!!!


That's the number of visitors that my blog has just clocked over on!!!

Thanks for visiting!

It's interesting to see what brings people to my blog! The most popular google searches that have brought people to my blog:

1) Osso Bucco Slow Cooker Recipe
2) Phone Delights (Please God, tell me that there isn't some rude connotation to this phrase!! I can't work out why it attracts people otherwise!!)
3) Fisher And Paykel Fault 49 (Boo Fisher and Paykel! This washing machine is one of our biggest regrets as far as purchases go. And judging by the number of people who have searched this term, we aren't the only ones!!!)
4) Mango Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
5) No Fail Healthy Banana Cake

Yes, the recipes are popular. I'll have to find more to put up. And there are other terms that do come up frequently (present for dad, AFL footy for dummies and Cats the Musical have all had a few hits and I notice that the Gluten Free Chocolate Jaffa Cake recipe is starting to become very popular, too!