Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Remember That Pie

Do you remember the Palm Island Pie recipe that I posted a few weeks ago? It has inspired me! Not only did I attempt to reproduce it, lovingly as my nanna would have done, but I've also started a side blog! Yes, you read right... a side blog!

This blog is an attempt by me to (hopefully) recreate one recipe each week from my nanna's collection. It should be fun! I feel like one of those 60s cooking ladies....Julia Childs, eat your heart out! Lol!

No doubt I will have hits and failures and I will probably have weeks where posting seems like torture but I hope you'll stay with me while I pay homage to my nanna and her fabulous retro recipes!

To see my first recipe post....the outcome of the Palm Island Pie....click below:


http://cookingnannasrecipes.blogspot.com/