Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favourites at the Moment

Favourite Books: I have been reading like there's no tomorrow! For the mystery/sci fi lovers out there, there is a new JD Robb book - Fantasy in Death. Follow another adventure with Eve and Roarke. I love them still. This one started off slow but in the end, it pulled me in! For the romance lovers, I have discovered the Janet Chapman Highlander series. Ok, seriously light escapism but meh....it is still a fun read! And for the travellers like me, I totally enjoyed Almost French by Australian, Sarah Turnbull. Great true life read. Sarah's adventures as an Australian in Paris had me quaking in my boots in anticipation of our upcoming trip...and not in a good way! Parlez vous Anglais anyone??

Favourite TV shows:
I am loooooving Cougar Town. Omg, the mid-life crisis of a mid-life woman has hit a few rare nerves in my little psyche, I can tell you! And the on-going laughs aren't bad either!

Favourite Music: I love, love, love Mumford and Sons cd, Sigh No More. It's so different and an eclectic mix of pop, folk and possibly a bit of light country. Ie, it is impossible to pigeon hole into one category. I have played the cd many many times since I bought it and cannot recommend it enough. And if you don't believe me, then believe all of the Australians who voted Little Lion Man as the number one song on the Triple J top 100 this year!

Favourite Movie
I admit that I have nothing for this category...at the moment. My head is still reeling after seeing Avatar in 3D. Anything since then has paled in comparison. Maybe I need to get out more! Lol!


Favourite ......

To finish off....my favourite drink....soda, lime and bitters! A small amount of lime cordial with 3 drops of bitters and topped with soda water! Yummmmm!