Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life Is Too Busy!

A quick up-date:

* Holidays are over :(
* Kids are back at school and I am back at work
* Dear Husband is still recovering from his work going underwater. He has had very few days off since the floods hit.....and is still going!
* Australia Day was a family bbq....nothing better.
* We are intensely watching weather forecasts for Tropical Cyclone Anthony crossing the Queensland coast....more bad weather!
* Family history research has continued to be interesting.......I am still trawling through ancestry.com for information.
* I bought a new lamp for the lounge room...pic later!
* The dogs continue to bounce around the yard and house in their own contented way. We put them in a kennel for the first time ever when we went up the coast after new year's and they weren't even excited to see me when I came back! What was that all about!
* I have joined a reading group! The plan is that all books are to be easy to read and it's a great excuse to get together and have some quality girl time! I like it!
* And Miss Eleven is continuing to enjoy her reading....as you can see!