Thursday, February 26, 2009

Old Me and New Stuff!

I admit it, I have been slack. Time to blog has slipped through my typing fingers of late and I can do nothing but blame a hectic life, sick children and work, work, work! Do you know that story?

At the end of most evenings, when I am feeling exhausted and my brain is sitting in a haze of tiredness and numbness, I've found myself finishing my evenings by watching television and listening to music. To my delight, some of my favourite television shows are back in prime time viewing and some of my favourite musical artists are starting to release new music.

So, in the spirit of sharing, I can't help myself.....I just have to put these links here for you to check out, too!

My favourite tv show at the moment:

Hooray for season 2 of Packed to the Rafters. One of Australia's finest light dramas.

To catch up with current episodes, click here.

My second favourite tv show at the moment:

I've lost track but I think that we are in about season 3 of The Farmer Wants A Wife. With two successful pairings behind them, this series is on a winning streak. And I think that that is its charm....the fact that there are genuinely lonely farmers out there who are willing to risk public scrutiny by going on a national television show to find their true love! Awwwww....sweet! And hard to resist for romantics like me!

To catch up with current episodes or to check out the next lot of eligible singles, click here.

(Oh, but one small query....where was Farmer Damian, the Tassie farmer, in last night's episode? He seems like one very nice guy...more air time please channel 9!!!). Oh and watch this space for my future impressions of this series.

My favourite new song at the moment:

I love, love, love Bob Evans! Man, I was jumping out of my car seat (well, almost!) when I heard it on commercial radio the other day.

Check out Bob's (aka Kevin Mitchell's) latest fantatic and talent filled song here!

My second favourite new song at the moment:

If you are into dark and interesting music, then check out Brendan Welch. I first became a fan of his after hearing his fantastic song, Burn. I've been waiting and waiting for his debut album to come out and so far have heard nothing. But he has put up new songs on his myspace page. Click here
to hear!