Saturday, April 5, 2008

A New Look!


At least that's what I'm seeing in front of me!


I was expecting to blog about the fact that Miss 8 had her very first netball game today! Or about that fact that I'm on holidays and am so not looking forward to camping in the rain and cold for the next few days! I even had some spiffy new netball photos to upload for you!


Instead, I am sitting here looking at my brand new computer!


Dear Husband decided that it was time for a new one. Who was I to argue that, huh? What I wasn't expecting was a day of no computer (omg, the loss!) and the many phone calls to our ISP tech support trying to figure out why we weren't getting emails. What I also didn't expect was to be looking at a whole new email and internet view. In his wisdom, DH has departed from Outlook Express and Mozilla Firefox and I'm missing them terribly!


I am also sitting here missing all of my fave cds that weren't transferred from the old computer! Waaaahhhh! And of course, most of my old programs and photographs are still in the process of being shifted over, too!


What I do love though is the fancy smancy new lcd screen and the noice new black computer. Wooo-oooh! I no longer suffer from computer envy.....at least not for a while yet!


In the meantime, I am posting a picture that Miss 8 drew for the lead-up to her First Communion! Yup, that is us at church! I thought that it was kinda cute and yep, kinda appropriate in a blog entitled 'A New Look'!